Saturday, August 25, 2012

Meat Balls

One of my easy menu that everyone eats is meat balls. I like it, because once you make basic meat mix, I can cook in several different ways.

Prepare Meat Mix:
First, mix one pound of ground beef and one pound of ground pork, add in one large egg, chicken stock (powder) or any soup you like, salt and pepper. When all the ingredients are mixed pretty well, add one cup of Panko bread crumbs, and about 1/4 cup of milk. Then mix evenly. Here is the basic mixture.

Now, most likely it is too much for one meal. So I make nice meat balls to freeze for later. That will be my Italian meat balls. When I cook, cook in the oven, and put tomato sauce over it! 

I wanted to try this for a ling time.. Meat Bits! First, over the stove, you make small bite size meat balls and fry them. For the taste, I used a little bit of sugar, soy sauce, sake, ginger, garlic powder, cajun powder, little chili powder, and sesame oil. Yummy! This is pretty tasty. So you can eat by itself, but also good over salad, wrap, or over rice. 


Here is Meat Bits Bento with fried rice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment